Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Questions + Update to Image



In my latest update to the collage I played around with some artistic effects to some of my images as well as playing around with 3D. I wanted to give the collage more of a scrapbook feel, as opposed to the random placement of images before. Also I wanted to make it seem as there was a flow so I made the image that is supposed to represent the content as an arrow pointed to the message coming from the medium.

I have some questions in regards to 3D manipulation. I tried making the digg website into a cylinder shape so as to get the image in a curvy 3D shape, but I wasn't about to get rid of the rest of the cylinder. My other question would just be I feel like there's more I can do with the collage, but I can't think of anything more creative to add to it. then I have already. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment